- Added confirmation before allowing you to reset to defaults
- Added (undocumented) preference to hide TextBar icon in the menu
- Fixed issue with TextBar web item receiver
- Fixed issue with saving Default Shell and Task Arguments
- Show HTML in MenuBar - see Calendar example here: TextBar Recipes
- Show Charts in MenuBar - see Bitcoin Chart example here: TextBar Recipes
- Added Proxy Configuration to Preferences > Network (passes proxy env vars to scripts)
- Added 'open folder' button for file scripts
- Additions to Preferences > Advanced, including; Shell, Shell Arguments, Home, Show Errors in Menu
- Added 'Clone environment vars' to Preferences > Advanced (copies env vars from TextBar.app into scripts)
- Fixed issue with default OpenIn for .textbar files
- Fixed issue with double-import .textbar files
- Fixed issue with opening Preferences on selected item if had multiple line output
- Fixed issue with removing content for imported .textbar files on delete
- Fixed issue with names for default items
- Fixed issue with MenuBar text color on High Sierra
- Added USERAGENT setting for VIEWTYPE=URL
- Beta of menubar charts feature - details to follow :-)
- TextBar v3 - no upgrade fee from TextBar v1 or v2!
- Details of improvements here TextBar v3
- Improved defensive coding after investigating a crash.
- Resolved a macOS dependency issue.
- Added Back/Forwards/Open buttons, and Title to URL view.
- Added 'Refresh On Wake' to Advanced preferences.
- Items with 0 sec refresh time are excluded from 'refresh all'.
- Added very basic support for SVG images via dynamic image.
- Fixed crashing issue when items in menu increased.
- Added Import/Export.
- Improved support for tcsh shell users.
- Fixed issue with incorrect TEXTBAR_INDEX for action scripts.
- Added General tab to Preferences - use with care. Should probably be called Advanced.
- Web viewer opens new Windows in your default browser.
- Added slight delay to refresh-on-wake - to help the network connect first.
- TextBar v2 - no upgrade fee from TextBar v1!
- Details of improvements here TextBar v2
- Fixed bug - white text on white background in preferences.
- Fixed a bug related to quickly adding / removing items.
- Fixed a crash with ANSI escape parsing.
- Fixed an issue with unnecessary logging.
- Added better defaults for fonts in HTML handler (dark-mode based color & system font).
- Added basic AppleScript support (Refresh/RefreshIndex/ItemCount).
- Updating Sparkle to latest version.
- Added Apple ATS bypass - to allow your scripts to work.
- Added dynamic refresh time control - via Action script.
- Updated app update to use HTTPS.
- Improved font handling to match system font (and size).
- Added 'Refresh All' item to menu to refresh all of the TextBar items at the same time.
- Improved script runner logic to reducing blocking.
- Improved preferences saving logic.
- Bug Fix: To prevent the TextBar text showing as the first item in the menu. Sincere apologies to anyone relying on this behaviour. If you want the old results, then duplicate the text as the first and second items in the script results. Also, I've fixed the SpotifyScripts in TextBar-Recipes.
- Fixed: Item is refreshed immediately after running an action script
- New: Added default settings to control TextBar image size, Preferences image size, Notification image size - TextBar Settings
- New: Ability to add your own images - TextBar Recipe
- Fixed: Performance improvements - please let me know if this destablizes it
- Fixed: Default to black color (instead of dark grey)
- Fixed: Improved usability of TextBar Recipes link
- Fixed: HTML rendering fixed (broken in 1.5.174)
- Fixed: Improved icon - many thanks to the contributor
- Fixed: Stability improvements
- Other: Improved credits
- New: Support for ANSI Escape Colors
- New: Support for Multi-line results
- Fixed: Highlight text color when showing menu
- Other: Performance improvements
- New: Ability to set maximum width for textbar items (OS X Yosemite only)
- New: Ability to set default font and size
- New: Ability to set default shell
- Fixed: 'No Image' graphic showing in notifications
- Fixed: Raw HTML in clipboard/notifications
- Other: Credits updated
- New: Link to TextBar Recipes (in Preferences)
- New: Support for basic HTML in TextBar items
- Fixed: Changing refresh sometimes fails to update
- Fixed: Refresh of 0 seconds disables timer
Huge new update, including:
- New: Drag/Drop Reordering of items - in the Preferences list
- New: All TextBar items show the TextBar menu
- New: TextBar items have 'Copy to Clipboard' and 'Refresh' in their menu
- New: Main TextBar icon is hidden if there are other active items - to save you some space!
- Fixed: Remove button removes the selected item
- Fixed: Yosemite Dark Mode detections improvements
- Fixed: Improved error handling for scripts
- Added icon to notification
- Added 'Reset to defaults' button in the preferences page
- Added support for 'Dark Mode'
- Fixed incorrect email address
- Updated licensing framework